Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good and Bad


I don't usually scrap during the week, mainly because by the time I get home from work, get the tea, clean up and do other domestics like putting washing away, I just like to chill and watch TV, surf the net etc. I did make a card today tonight though. It was for a work colleague whose sister died suddenly on Tuesday. It was totally unexpected and so sad, especially as she leaves a thirteen year old daughter.
On a brighter note, I received something nice in the post:My new books, the 'Freestyle' one and 'Clean and Simple'. have had a quick flick through and they are so different from each other. Can't wait to settle down for a good, uninterupted read. Scrapbook Inspirations arrived also, so I have plenty to read for a while.
Now I am about to listen to another saga in the school conflicts of my thirteen year old daughter. Life is such a drama when you are thirteen!
That's her on the LO. this was created for the 'Flowers by Pam' class I designed for the last cyber crop on UKS.

1 comment:

Caz said...

Gorgeous LO Pam, I really loved your flowers class.