Friday, May 19, 2006

I've been tagged MK2

5 things in my Fridge
1. Muller light Cherry yoghurt (Yummy!)
2. Olives
3. Pepperami
4. Cheese
5. Chocolate

5.things in my wardrobe
1. lots of black trousers
2. jackets
3. Overlocker
4. 3 Canvases
5. Christmas paper

5 things in my bag
1. mobile
2. Australian coins
3. upholstery fabric swatch
4. headache pills
5. purse

5 things in my car.
1. video
2. work diary
3. polo mints
4. pen
5. first aid kit

5 things in my Skyplus
What's that? Sounds kike TV technology and I don't do that- That is what 15 year old sons are for.

Well hoefully I've got that right this time.
and I am going to try to tag:
http://designrecollections.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hello Pam and thanks for your comments and the tag. I have posted on my blog and passed on the tag. (I guess that is what I do lol!)

Thanks
Heather x