Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Donna
http://donswishes.blogspot.com/

About Me
When I am not scrapping I support preschool children with Autism and their families,
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?
Trainers, I’m afraid. Just not into shoes at all!
Interests
Scrapbooking of course, and would like to take up stamping too, but there are not enough hours in the day. I love my garden and also enjoy getting out into the remote Scottish countyside
Favorite Movies
· I can’t remember the last film I saw, but from long ago it is ‘Strictly Ballroom’
Favorite Music
· Heaps, mainly female soloists including (I’ll be showing my age here!) Patsy Cline, Janis Joplin, Kirsty McColl, Dusty Springfield. Male favourites include Elvis Costello, Bruce Springstein
Favorite Books
· I used to read so much, then I discovered scrapping. On holidays I tend to read crime fiction- I like a good whodunit. From a long time ago I like ‘Oscar and Lucinda’ by Peter Carey

No comments: