Thursday, May 18, 2006

New to blogging..

Waltzing through life
Well, I am new to blogging so I think I can be excused for getting confused about tagging! I have answered the wrong questions from Don'swish, but I promise to fix it as soon as I have some time. Right now I am trying to get the Speedscraplift underway on UKS. It would help if all those who signed up checked the threads and followed the instructions, but I suppose Life gets in the way at times. Hubby is getting tired of not getting my attention cause I am glued to the computer trying to chivvy people along. Hopefully though, now that it is finally up and running things will go smoothly from now on. This LO is one that I submitted for the 'Scrapbooker of the Year' competition last year in The Scrapbook Magazine. I was a runner up. This is my gorgeous boy a few years ago. He is now 15 and still gorgeous.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You deserved your runner up place and more, Congratulations! what a beautiful LO and yes a very handsome boy too!

Just joined in my first scraplift challenge, the speedy version, we shall see how this goes hahah!

H