Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Aussie Dares


What a day I've had. I thought I had been a victim of identity theft, and seem to have spent all day on the phone trying to get it sorted out. Turns out it was a case of a misspelling and someone who didn't want to admit making a mistake and subsequently I have had a wasted day, and my work has piled up. I'm going on holiday on Friday, so now have to squeeze 4 days work into the next three, not happy! I am happy, however, to have found this Aussie dares site and I intend (as a displaced Aussie) to complete as many of these as I can. I hope to do the 'Speshal' dares too, when I get back from my holiday. We are going camping in France for four weeks- lots of preparation, and I'll need a holiday to get over getting ready.. When we get back we are home for a few days, before heading off to Skye. So I will not be scrapping for at least 6 weeks. Will I cope? Anyway the Aussie dare was HOW DARE YOU? and I have done a LO about how, since my children became teenagers I have turned into a horrible nagging fishwife!

6 comments:

Donswishes blog said...

love it well funkyit will be good to look back on!!!!

lisavc said...

that's so cool! and i loved reading how yours do the same as mine does, not just me then:)

susan j said...

LOVE your LO Pam. I got my eldest dd to take the same type of pic of me pointing my finger at her for this dare too. BUGGER!!

Shirls said...

hi pam. glad you are doing the dares:) i'm not even a mum of a teenager yet but i'm already at the nagging fishwife stage...lol.

xx Nat xx said...

Lol! love the LO Pam! I'm not a mother, but think I'm a terrible nag to my poor ole other half!! Smoetimes I have to stop myself as I realise how awful I sound!

Heather said...

Another cracker Pam, love it!