Thursday, June 29, 2006

Very busy just now getting ready for our camping trip to France- am I ever gonna need this holiday! Trying to get my teenage son to pack,aahhh!!! well tonight I made him get out all the clothes he wants to pack, and most of them needed washing before we could start, so they won't be dry til tomorrow, putting the packing a day behind. I have been telling him for days to put his clothes out for washing!! Work has been frantic too, and I still have heaps to do on my last day tomorrow. On the scrapping front, I am really pleased with the tonight's LO. Used a technique from Emily Falconbridge on the photo and just love the effect- It's in the FREESTLYE book. I wish I could go to Emily's and Elsie's workshops when they are in England, but can't afford the time, or the travel. Emily and Elsie, if you read this, LOL, come to Scotland. It is gorgeous.

8 comments:

micayla said...

Love this layout, its fab and soooo Emily, im gutted i cannot amke it to Emily's and Elsie's classes im such a huge fan.

xx Nat xx said...

Loooove the LO - dying to try a freestyle LO but i'm way to stuffy to let rip and give it a go at the moment!!!

emfalconbridge said...

i love i love!!!

Paula Sealey said...

Have a great holiday Pam!

Anam said...

fabby layout :) i love emily's work - wish i could do it.

Heather said...

Beautiful Pam, it really is! Have a great holiday and good luck with teen son.

Heather said...

Oh forgot to say, Congrats your latest publication invitation, well done!!

Donswishes blog said...

wow your works getting funkier by the minute! i just brought freestyle im gonna see if i can loosen up abit!