Friday, July 28, 2006

Forgot to mention

What with being in France, and all the drama of coming home to a flooded house, I forgot to say how thrilled I am at being chosen as one of Jillybean's Design Team. It is an awsomely talented team, so I am feeling slightly daunted at the company I'll be keeping! Anita McDonald has been one of my fav scrappers ever since I began a year ago, and she always encouraged me with kind comments on my LOs on UKS. Everybody knows Karen (Scrapdolly) of course, mainly due to her committment to UKS, and my blogging pal Heather too. There's Sue Roberts too (Doogle 007)whose LOs have appeared consistently in my favs in UKS. I must confess that I don't know of the other DT members, so I am looking forward to getting to know them and their work.
I still haven't done any scrapping since I arrived home. Today we have broken the back of the clearing up from the water, and are just waiting for the loss assessor to visit so we can begin to get rid of all the damaged goods. That should be on Monday. Then we have to pack up the study and move everything into the living room to allow repairs to the walls and ceilings to begin, but as yet I don't know when that will be. We can't get a plumber to replace our broken kitchen tap for another week, so I will be carting water into the kitchen all next week. Ain't life grand?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can say this now that I know it is definately you that was the 'Pam' in question.

WHOOHOOOO!!! We are on JB Dream team mwahahaha.....

Goodness I saw your full name and I hoped and prayed it was you but I just wasn't sure and did not want or know who to ask hahahah!

I kept checking your blog for signs of news and now I know for sure *blush* Just so thrilled for us both :) (Even if a little scared, shocked and overwhelmed)

Had just the greatest of weeks there and the worst of days this last few and too busy to catch up proper. So here I am at 1.45AM!

Life is a bugger at times and I am sorry you have so much to deal with at home. Scrapping time will come soon enough.

(Sorry about the long entry)

Take care xx