Sunday, August 13, 2006

Don't want to go back to work!



My holiday has finished- back to work tomorrow and I don't want to go. I am doing an inservice presentation all day tomorrow and I just can't get into it at all- I just haven't got my work head on. I just want to stay home and scrap! Of course in reality I can't scrap because my house is still a shambles- Jack is still camped in the family room, and I can't easily get to my stash. The plaserers have finished at last, and once the plaster dries, the painters can start, then we need new carpets laid, and only then can Jack move back into his room. I have started getting new furniture for him- a trip to Ikea today for chest of drawers and bedside table. I have just finished putting the bedside table together. The plumber is coming to replace the kitchen tap tomorrow, so at least now I can stop carting water from the bathroom, and I'll have no more excuses for a dirty kitchen.Thought I'd upload some pictures of the damage caused by a leaking pipe. Believe me it is a lot worse than it appears in the photos- for one thing the photos don't stink!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh Goodness Pam, that is such a mess!! Come on plaster dry quick and let the painting begin....