Saturday, August 19, 2006

GGRRRRR!

I did my first LO in ages tonight, and my nerves are frayed. Firstly, it was my first DT LO for Jillybeans, so I wanted it to be good, so found it hard to make up my mind about anything. Secondly, my house is still a midden, and I was having to walk across my son's mattress on the floor to get at any of my stash. Thirdly, my stash is in a mess and I can't find anything, and I can't tidy it because of Jack's stuff being all over the room as well. BUT the main reason is my HUSBAND!!! He kept coming in and looking over my shoulder and telling me that my LO wasn't working, it was too basic, colours didn't work etc etc,. Now he normally isn't interested in my scrapping, thinks I'm nuts for doing it, spend too much money on it, have too much stash etc so for him to come and start telling me how to scrap was the last straw.He has no idea of design, is colour blind, couldn't hand cut a title if his life depended on it, yet he has the cheek to tell me what I'm doing is wrong!! No wonder I'm fraught! I wonder if anyone else has had this experience? If he continues like this I will end up in prison for murder- 'No your honour, I wasn't suffering from PMT- but he did criticise my scrapping!' Do you think the judge will understand?

5 comments:

Roz Roz said...

oh oh, when can you show us your layout, bet its fantastic, come on show it to us, pleasssssssssseeeeeeee

Heather said...

Oh no - unwanted "creative criticism". :o A big no-no!

Roz Roz said...

I'm tagging you, visit my blog for the tag details. mwahahahahaha

Heather said...

I share your pain! Mine is done and sent, rubbish or not, could not agonise another minute over it *blush* Felt sick!!

Oh and if you get a scrappin Judge your laughing LOL!

mandy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I don't think you're hubby will do that again, ot if he knows whats best LOL

Love your blog, You have some gorgeous layouts.