Monday, August 28, 2006

I finally scrapped


I scrapped yesterday. My daughter at Disneyland Paris over the summer. My DH took the kids while I had a day out in Paris. (BLISS) he took about 6 photos in total. Can you sense that he is no scrapper? I struggled with this LO, it was all the pastel colours that threw me, but in the end I just decided to go with pretty. I am reasonably pleased with the LO though. I think it looks better in real life. I went to dunelm Mills yesterday to buy curtains for my son's room. (I used to make all the curtains for my house, but then I discovered scrapping!) Anyway I found a set of three blue painted tins on a little tray for £1.99, to keep my pens in. They came in lots of other lovely colours too.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous layout, love how you've done the journalling and placed the ribbons.

LOL at 6 photos for 1 day at Disneyland.

Heather said...

That is a lovely LO Pam. I am still making curtains for this house and I have been here a year hahah! Think scrapping might be getting in the way here too :D