Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I love my daughter



I love my daughter, even more so on nights like this when she is not getting irritated by how I breathe, or how her father eats, or how her brother taps on the table, or numerous other things that seem to irritate her constantly these days. No, on nights like these she is a delight. Look what she did tonight- she saw a dessert on ready, steady cook a few weeks back, and tonight she made her own version for us. She cut the top and bottom off a tin of something or other to make a mould, and made this yummy mango, cream and spiced peach dessert. It looked so pretty I just had to take a photo of it (might even scrap it- what a surprise! AND she even cleaned up afterwards. What a good girl- not bad for a 13 year old eh?

3 comments:

Roz Roz said...

Pam that desert looks scrummy did it taste as good as it looked.

Lisa said...

It looks lovely, you must be very proud of her.

Heather said...

Now that looks just delish! What a clever and pretty girl you have there.

Hope you enjoy the retreat Pam, I am gutted I can't go, would have been lovely to meet & spend some time with you.