Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Scrapped!


I am living in the middle of a midden as a result of the flooding, but yesterday I decided I had to scrap- it has been nearly 5 weeks since I had done a LO, and I needed a fix. Yesterday my tag along and dies, that I won as part of the Best of British prize arrived, so I had a play with it and ended up doing this LO. I wasn't sure of it at first, but I think I like it now. What do you tnink? I must say that I have never been interested in owning a die cutting system and would never have bought one myself. I think I might splash out on an alphabet though- I'll have to think about it. I quite enjoy hand cutting titles, but there are times when a bit of speed is in order.
Work starts on the house, to remove the plaster from three rooms on Friday, so we are having to move furniture, pack belongings etc- almost like moving house. We are going to Skye on Saturday though, so hopefully most of the work will be done while we are away.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Poor You! Such a lot to deal with. Thinking of you ((hugs))

That LO is just lovely Pam! Its so fresh, colours are vibrant, just right for the photo. I have a die cutting system and it does come in handy, as you say, sometimes it is about the 'time'.

I hope your repairs are speedy and you can find more time to scrap a little. Thanks for sending the pen. Your kindness is much appreciated. xx

Lauren said...

I'm glad that the repairs are underway. Congrats on the DT too.

I have kits posted to me from Australia, were you interested?

I hope that you get the chance to scrap some more, and enjoy your weekend away.

Lauren x