Thursday, August 31, 2006

I' ve been tagged

I've been tagged by Maria- sorry I've taken so long to do this.

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?- A beach house on the north coast of NSW, Australia, and another in the Perthshire countryside –don’t want much eh?
2. What's your favourite article of clothing?- My M&S pyjamas- don’t wear them to bed but love loafing around in them!
3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?- must be a twinkle in the eye.
4. What's the last CD that you bought?- I don’t usually buy CDs- I’m a great lover of silence. The last one was Norah Jones.
5. Where's your favourite place to be?- love my bed!
6. Where's your least favourite place to be?, in an indoor swimming pool.
7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?- feet
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?- Mind, I am pathetically weak physically- couldn’t move a piece of furniture if my life depended on it.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?- Usually about 7.00 am
10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance?- kettle, although I do like my smoothie maker too.
11. What makes you really angry?- People who blame others for their own shortcomings- irresponsibility.
12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?- I would love to be able to play the piano.
13. Favourite colour?- Love them all, but blue probably
14. Sports car or SUV?- Not into cars, as long as it gets form A to B I don’t mind, so I suppose SUV
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?- No
16. Favourite children's book?- The gruffalo
17. What's your favourite season?- Autumn
18. What is your least favourite household chore?- All of them, but I suppose cleaning the oven is the one I avoid most.
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?- to make everyone tolerant of differences.
20. If you have a tattoo what is it?- Don’t want one
21. Can you juggle?- No, but DH can!!!!!!
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?- My brother
24. What's in the boot of your car?- a recipt from IKEA, first Aid kit, towel
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?- sushi

No comments: