I've been tagged by Roz:
Four jobs I have had in my life.
2. Laboratory assistant
Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Strictly Ballroom
Sorry- I can only think of these two, I haven’t seen a film in such a long time.
Four Places I have lived:
1. Broken Hill (NSW)
2. Adelaide (SA)
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewivws
2. Pop Idol
4. Neighbours (sad but true- I like to think it is so that I can talk to my 13 year old daughter about it)
Actually, since I started scrapping I don’t really watch much TV at all!
Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Queensland- love Noosa
Web sites I visit regularly:
2. Aussie Scrap source
3. National Autistic Society
Four of my favourite foods:
1. Ice cream
3. Mullers Cherry yoghurt
4. Kettle Crisps
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. A US scrapping retreat
2. Brisbane to see my new nephew
3. In the Barossa valley to see my other sister and her family
4. In my house, but all alone!
That sounds horrible, but I am almost never alone anywhere!
Four things that make me smile:
2. Chatting with friends
3. Getting a cup of tea in bed in the mornings