Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Roz:


Four jobs I have had in my life.

1. Teacher
2. Laboratory assistant
3. Chambermaid
4. Barmaid

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Strictly Ballroom
2. Grease
Sorry- I can only think of these two, I haven’t seen a film in such a long time.

Four Places I have lived:
1. Broken Hill (NSW)
2. Adelaide (SA)
3. London
4. Edinburgh

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewivws
2. Pop Idol
3. Friends
4. Neighbours (sad but true- I like to think it is so that I can talk to my 13 year old daughter about it)
Actually, since I started scrapping I don’t really watch much TV at all!

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Queensland- love Noosa
2. Skye
3. Turkey
4. China

Web sites I visit regularly:
1. UKS
2. Aussie Scrap source
3. National Autistic Society
4. Amazon

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Ice cream
2. Meusli
3. Mullers Cherry yoghurt
4. Kettle Crisps

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. A US scrapping retreat
2. Brisbane to see my new nephew
3. In the Barossa valley to see my other sister and her family
4. In my house, but all alone!
That sounds horrible, but I am almost never alone anywhere!


Four things that make me smile:
1. Babies
2. Chatting with friends
3. Getting a cup of tea in bed in the mornings
4. Wine

2 comments:

Maria said...

Pam I'm tagging you too!!! onlt this time different questions so pop on over to my blog and get answering!!!!

Roz Roz said...

Pam, fantastic answers, know what you mean about been in the house on your own, that is pure heaven. hee hee