Sunday, September 03, 2006

busy weekend


It has been very busy this weekend. Emily went to guide camp on Friday night (poor child always ends up getting rained on at guide camp, and this weekend was no exception)and DH and son were away all day Saturday. But did I scrap? No such luck. I spent the day putting an IKEA flat pack chest of drawers together, putting a new curtain rail up, and hanging curtains in my son's room (the one that was flood damaged). It has been redecorated, after the replastering. We are still waiting on new carpet, but I moved him in today, and out of our kitchen/family room, where he was blocking access to my scrap stuff!! Today was spent working through the heaps of washing, and general cleaning. Tonight I have assembled a whole lot of stash that I might use on a LO that has been rumbling around my head for the last few weeks. Now I have to go through the process of selecting which of the stash will end up on the final LO.
I am posting a picture of the tins I bought at Dunelm Mills last week for £1.99. they are so pretty I am thinking of going back for more, and no, I am not going to alter them- I love them just the way they are!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the little pots, what a great find!

Thanks for your comments on my DT stuff. I am not allowed to say this but I am going to anyway...I thought everyones, except mine, was stunning *hides*

Lauren said...

I'm glad that your renos are finish, well nearly. Your son mush be hapy too. Can't wait to see what you scap, Have a great weekend.

Lauren