Sunday, September 10, 2006

Productive weekend



I have had a good weekend- gardening and scrapping- my two most favourite things in the world, well except food and travel, oh and my family....
Anyway I did two LOs for Jillybeans October gallery. I can't post them here yet but I will post one from this month's gallery instead. It is using K&Co papers, they were perfect for this photo. Click on the Jillybeans link to find the gallery and see all the great work by the other DT members. I also altered a tin jug I bought at ASDA for £1. I thought I would put a jam jar in it and use it for flowers, but Emily has decided she wants to have it in her bedroom, so that's that. Also went to Ikea and bought an office chair for son's room. It is truly awful- big, black leather look, but it is his room and it was his choice..
Did the regular haircutting of son and hubby. That sure saves a lot of money. I also do Emily's, but I imagine she will soon realize that hairdressers can cut better than me, and then she will become even more expensive to keep than she is now.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Its a stunning LO Pam and I love the tin jug, wow!
Take care x

Roz Roz said...

I love that pitcher, its fantastic.

sharonfruit said...

Gorgeous LO and I just love the pitcher!

Enjoy the crop today if you're going :o)

Sharon xx