The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Well, actually I don't think I am very weird, but here goes.
1. I eat a Mullers cherry yoghurt every night before bed and like to carefully peel off the foil lid (I HATE it if the lid tears!)then I fold the foil into ever decreasing triangles.
2. I made a decision about 10 years ago never to wear a dress or skirt again. Buying only tops and trousers makes clothes shopping soooo much easier.
3. I HATE shopping, especially for clothes. Hubby does the food shopping. The only shops I like are........ You guessed it- craft shops. Actually I love DIY stores, but not DIY. I used to do alot of DIY but it eats into my scarp time so I am right off DIY now.
4. I really like weeding my garden. Those of you who love gardening will probably not think that is weird though.
5. I love living in Scotland and one reason is I love the weather! people often ask me if I miss Aussie heat and the answer is defintely NO. I love the seasons here, especially Autumn.
So who will I tag? Lauren, Jane, Maria, Angela, Tamar, Karen