Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wet Sunday


What a miserable wet misty day here in Edinburgh. Actually it looks very atmospheric, but I wouldn't like to be out in it! Perfect day for scrapping though! Today's LO is one I started at the Edinburgh crop, but couldn't get inspired. I used a border punch around the edges, and didn't know what to do next, so I put it away for a while. Then when I got it out again I decided to doodle, and the LO just grew. I am really happy with the result- it looks like one of those henna tattoos. I used a white uniball signo pen- I love those for doodling!
I went to Ikea this morning to get a bookcase for my son's room, and have assembled it with no damage, unlike the Argos dresser last week. Ikea furniture is so much easier to put together. Having said that the Argos one was just what I needed in terms of size and storage cpacity. I will upload some pictures of where I scrap one day. I am now going to start my inspirational quotes book for my friend with breast cancer- think I will use the Lippychick book from Angel Crafts. Hope you like my doodled LO as much as I do!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - that's amazing, Pam! Beautiful work. Did you doodle on the photo or on card and tuck the photo behind that?

lisavc said...

that's magnificent pam, a real work of art.
good to hear you're going to try a collage..it's a great way to use up photos too.

Kat said...

What a fabulous LO, Pam! Amazing!! All that doodling... can't imagine me doing as good a job as you with it... doodling is not my forte really!! :)

Trish Reed said...

Wow a fantastic job on that doodling!!Love it. Congratulations on the DT. How long have you been in Scotland, I see that your an Aussie?!?!!? Where did you live over hear?!??! Thanks for visiting my blog, say hello some time.
Trish

Heather said...

Wonderful doodling, I am in awe! COngrats on DT, they are lucky to have you :o)
Oh and I have tagged you, so sorry! Instructions on my blof *wub*
Thanks for your comments on my blog. We ahve made arrangements with our Ins Comp so we can do as we please, so its all good. Thanks for your concern. Take care xx

Donswishes blog said...

Hi pam Fantastic lo im just getting to grips with doodaling! yours pages are fantastic

Megan said...

Oh WOW! Pam this is just fantastic!! What an amazing layout you have created!

Megan xx