Friday, October 13, 2006

A good scrappy week.



The lovely Miss Lippy Chick has chosen me to be on her design team- how exciting is that? I am looking forward to seeing all the new and exciting books she will be launching soon. I have been scrapping mid week- unusual for me cause I usually get home from work, get the meal etc and then pop onto the computer for a quick look at UKS, Willow Tree crafts, and a few other forums, then the next thing I know I'm just checking a few blogs, and then I realize it's bedtime, and I haven't even tidied the kitchen. But this week I really did scrap. I did 2 pages for the October gallery at Jillybeans using DaisyD's gypsy harvest papers. The papers are such strong designs that I was struggling at first, but finally I produced two pages I was happy with. I am attaching a sneak preview of one of them. I am also attaching a LO done for Willow Tree crafts. Their website is beginning to take off, with DT blogs, product reviews and short scrapping articles. Pop over and take a look.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the pages and I love doing flowers like that I think they look fab. Have a great week. Cheers,
Lauren x

Heather said...

Whoohoo another Lippy Chick calling hahah! Congrats Pam, what are we like? Pages look great Pam, I did two for Jilly's with those Gypsy Harvest Papers, never thought of doing a sneak peek though lol! Your WTC LO is fab! as always. Have not blogged on my first LO yet, things kind of overtook me this week but will do it soon. Take care xx

Tracie H said...

Yummmy. Pam the LO's look fab.
Tx

Anonymous said...

oh lovely pages pam