Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm in Love!!


Yes I am in love- with my new Rhonna Farrer scroll stamps, I used them last night on a LO I was struggling with, and what a lift they gave it. I have posted a picture of a little of the LO here, but can't post the whole thing cause the LO is for something that can't be shown just now. But those stamps- fantastic! I can see I am going to need more.... might take a look at the banana frog stamps next...
Emily and I went for a walk in the Pentlands today. We are very lucky to be able to walk from our house into the hills. It was such a gorgeous day, and unseasonally warm. I didn't take many picturs, cause the autumn clours are not quite at their best. I am about to look at some photos Emily took of me today. I hope she managed to get one or two flattering ones!

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh what delish stamps Pam! Beautiful and added to my ever growing wan/need list ;)

Lauren said...

What lovely stamps you've just given me the inspiration i need to get of this dam computer and go scrap thanks for that. The ironing can wait till another day! lol

Have a great week and this little aussie is starting to feel the cold. I'm going home in November for a week if you need anything just give me a shout.

Cheers,
Lauren