Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On a Roll!

I'm on a design team roll just now- I've just been chosen for The Little Silver Hat team, along with my blog buddies Maria and Roz- well done you two! Little Silver Hat sells ribbons and braids, and I loooove ribbons and braids, so I am over the moon to be on the team. Ribbon is such a great embellishment- economical, flexible, and pretty, and I looove ricrac especially. a piece of ricrac can save the most mundane of LO's. So I will not be applying for any new design teams just now. I have more than enough to keep me out of mischief for the time being.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Wahey!!! Well done you, Pam!! :) you're really getting into the whole DT thing, don't you? :) Hope to see you at the October Crop.

Heather said...

Whay hey! Well done Pam, great news, have lots of fun with those ribbons and braids... Heather x

Lisa said...

Congrats on making the design team, I love ribbons too - have far too many!!!

Heather said...

Woohoo - well done Pam!

Roz Roz said...

Congratulations hunny bun, well done on the DT call, you won't have room for any pics on your blog soon with all these DT logo's mwahahahahahaha, can't wait to see you again at the end of the month.