Monday, November 20, 2006

cropped



I went to the Edinburgh crop on Saturday, and as usual did very little. I am no good at scrapping at crops. I forget things, and end up with incomplete pages. However I do like the company, and on Saturday I learned a lot from Heather about stamping and twinkling H2Os, and Yvonne brought along a couple of cjs for me to look at too. I have finished all my DT work for Jillybeans, but am finding it hard to take decent photographs of them because of the poor light- too dark before and after work, so I have to wait until the weekend before photographing them. I have finished all my projects for Lianne at Little Silver Hat and emailed them off tonight. I loved using all those gorgeous ribbons she sent me.
For some time now I have enjoyed blog hopping, especially those of Australian scrappers, cause there is so much talent there. However a scrapcritic blog, that was supposedly set up to allow anonymous constructive criticism has turned into an outright nasty bitch, and venting of petty jealousy has caused a great deal of hurt and upset, so much so that some of my favourite scrappers have shut down their blogs, and resigned from DTs. So sad, because they were so inspirational and I will miss peaking into their galleries so much.
Talking of Aussie scrappers, Carole Janson left a comment on my blog yesterday, so thank you Carole for taking the time. It is much appreciated.
The LO uses Rhonna Farrer stamps, aren't they fantastic, and a close up of the vellum, embossed butterfly. I love this page. I love butterflies. I love quotes too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those butterflies, fab LO!!!

Carole Janson said...

Hi Pam, you have been so very busy, my goodness, and you layout is stunning, loving those butterflies.

You are so right about that terrible blog it was disgusting, but luckily it has been deleted.

And, I am so pleased to tell you that it looks like Max Hazelbroek will be back blogging very soon, so keep an eye out for her.

Also it is an absolute pleasure to visit your blog, you are such a talent, and I love your style.

Now for LAUREN, my special amazing friend, wow !! I will let her know what is going on, I have had a lovely time with Lauren, luckily I will be seeing her today, so I will make sure I let her know what is going on, she will be over the moon, so very exciting for her.

I will have to vote, she is a wonderful talent, and I am so pleased that UK has seen this.

Thankyou so much Pam for letting me know what was going on.

Have a great week best wishes.

Carole.

Heather said...

What gorg butterflies, I love both H2O's (being laying with those myself today) and butterflies.
Sorry to read of the awful blog, will never understand why people do that?? Onwards and upwards, I am sure that your favs will return in time. Congrats on more lovely work.

Lauren said...

Hi Pam,

Just got back today (Friday)and slept most of the afternoon! lol

Thanks so much for the message from Carole I was blown away I'm not sure what it involves or if i'll even get voted but i'll head out tomorrow to get the mag.

Love the page too the butterfly is soooo cute.

Thanks again,

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, just wanted to thank you for your well wishes regarding my health, I appreciate the thoughts.
Love those butterflies, they're gorgeous. Now I'm off to check out what's happening with Lauren. Oh and Max will definitely be back soon. It's like I always say, women can be right b*****s.

Linda said...

Pam, I know exactly what you mean about crops. Love the butterflys and am also a fan of Aussie scrappers, they are way more talented than many of the big US names.