Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday nights- love 'em!


Don't ya just love Friday nights, knowing that a whole weekend lies ahead? I'm sitting here surfing the net, blog hopping- love to do that too. Glass of red wine.. too good. Emily has gone to guide camp, Jack is playing computer games in another room, hubby has lit a lovely coal fire- just great.
One of my colleagues at work went off on maternity leave today- another Aussie, what you see is what you get with her, and I will miss having her around. We had a baby shower at work- love those too, such cute things for babies around aren't there.
Scrapping wise what have I done this week? A halloween LO for Willowcrafts, and am starting on using some of the lush ribbon from 'Little Silver Hat'. Lianne sent a gorgeous selection of christmas ribbon, so I have made some cards this week. I have also completed a LIPPYCHICK flop book- it is of a Halloween party my daughter attended last week while I was at the retreat. I can't believe how bad the photos were though. She took the camera with her, and most of the photos were so blurred they were useless. Even the ones taken at home by DH were terrible. They were using the little automatic point and shoot camera and still couldn't get it right. I am beginning to think there is a problem with the camera, the blurry hand is always on, even when set to off. I am going to get another one for Malcolm for christmas I think.
Antway Blogger has let me upload the LO from last week. I really like it, hope you do too.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

love your pages they are fabby xxx

Anonymous said...

fantastic page, saw this irl, and loved it then, I seriously am gonna scraplift this on my own blogging. thanks for the inspiration.