Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I won a set of Dream St papers from Rebecca's scrapbooking stash. Rebecca ran a competition on UKS to scrap something and upload it while UKS was down yesterday. I made a peace sign for Emily's christmas. Emily is just a hippie at heart, (as you can see from yesterday's post), so I think she will like the sign. If not I can always use it as a christmas decoration. I love all the Dream St papers and had a hard time choosing but eventually settled on the 'Paint Your World' set.
The LO I have uploaded today uses Pebble Inc double sided halloween papers, sent to me by Willowtree Crafts for the design team gallery. I love double sided papers- they are such good value. These papers are really great quality heavy papers too. The word 'witch' is made from Junkitz peel off letters and the rest of the title is Basic Grey. I've outlined all the letters with my wonderful white uniball signo (Rebecca sells them)pen to make them stand out. Have you visited Willowtree craft's site lately? it has been revamped and has lots of interesting articles to read as well as the DT gallery to view.
What else have I done...Workwise I did an inservice presentation today to teachers and nursery nurses about ways of working with autistic kids, and received very positive feedback. Hopefully I have made a little bit of difference towards increasing understanding of this complex and disabling condition.

2 comments:

4kidsat147 said...

I'm glad you like them hun, and I can't wait to see what you come up with. They're really nice quality.

Good work with the white pens too. LOL

Rebecca

Kelly said...

love the halloween page its fabby xx