Sunday, November 12, 2006

Want to win a goody bag?


Willowtree crafts is running a series of competitions over the next months. I have set the first challenge, and you will need to go to the site (see link on my sidebar)every day this week to have a chance to win. All the details are on the forum, but basically you need to leave a comment on the forum about one design team member's blog over the next 5 nights. Then you will be entered into a draw to win the goodies. Keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks for more chances to win. Amy is trying to build up the community forum side of the site, so hopefully these challenges will entice more visitors to the site. It is well worth visiting the site- there are lots of articles, reviews and of course the gallery if you need a little inspiration.
This weekend I went shopping- I am am in need of some new clothes, but as often happens, I came away with nothing, and Emily, who accompanied me, and needed school shoes, ended up with new jeans and a new top as well, and Jack ended up with new pj's. So I still need new clothes. I really don't enjoy clothes shopping at all, and now I have to do it again some time.
Scrapping wise, I worked on the Lippychick Flip book. I am really happy with how it is progressing- just need to but some nice soft olive green ribbon for tying it closed. I also did some more bits and peices using the lush ribbon and blossoms from Lianne at Little Silver Hat, so now I have nearly finished using all the ribbon up.
but all too soon it is Sunday evening and it's back to work tomorrow. I really enjoy my job, but find Mondays hard cause I love my weekends more! Today's photo is the LO I did for Jillybeans using Daisyd's paper.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the LO! I love how all the leaves fall off the tree. I'll pop into that site tonight!

Have a great week,
Lauren x

Heather said...

What a fab LO Pam (all these recent ones I am loving soooo much!) and I am a bad clothes shopper too, rarely get what I go for lol!
Take care x

Carole Janson said...

Pam I am so loving your layouts, the one you did for the HDY site was stunning, I love it.

Have a great week.
Carole.