Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas tree


We put our tree up last Saturday so I thought the least I could do was post a picture. I love our tree. The decorations are mainly gold- baubles and bead ropes, and a few little traditional wooden decorations. There is no tinsel, it just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid. Oh, and white lights- very simple. It does take up rather a lot of room though and I have to admit that whilst I love the tree, I am always relieved when it comes down in January..oops did I say that? I must start to wrap presents tomorrow so that I know what we have and what is still to be bought. The problem is I haven't done the shopping this year- DH has done it, mainly from Amazon, so I am out of the loop somewhat. So I need to get everything out, see if the kids have roughly equal amounts, that there are enough little things for the stockings, and to see if anyone has been forgotten altogether.-me probably! At least this year I managed to get cards written, and actually posted them too! I have been guilty in the past of writing but not posting them.

1 comment:

Paula Sealey said...

The tree looks beautiful Pam! Off on my travels soon, so wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Happy Christmasxx