Thursday, December 07, 2006

photography competition


I'm in the final of the UKS photography competition for November. The theme for the month was 'home', and I took a photo of our gorgeous open fire in the living room. Anyway it made the final, which is nice, cause I'm no photographer (although I'd like to me, it is one area I'd like to develop)So anyway, if you are a UKS member and would like to vote for my picture, you need to go to the November voting thread in the photography forum. I will upload the photo here if I can find it. For the last two evenings I have been struggling with a LO. I am such a slow scrapper sometimes. This one is lacking dimension. I think it needs some big chipboard letters, but I don't have any. I hand cut a title but it is too flat, so I have a problem I need to solve...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cool - I like the way the flames at the top look almost alive, and how the bottom of the fire seems purple.

Linda said...

I love it - wish we still had a coal fire.

Heather said...

Love the fire Pam, I love burning logs in the winter *sigh* Great photo and got my vote :D