Thursday, December 21, 2006

Still haven't...


Still haven't wrapped the christmas presents... but I have done a new layout. Oh, how much this scrapping lark interferes with real life. I am by nature a procrastinator- in fact I think I'll do a layout about that flaw in my character for my BOM... maybe in the new year. However I do get things done eventually, and always by the deadlines, especially if other people are depending on me. I would hate to let people down through my procrastination. I guess I'm one of those people who thrives best under pressure. I am also by nature pretty laid back, so I don't usually get stressed, even when time is running out, I know I will get things done on time. It is just that I am not super efficient- definitely not a MONICA. I don't make lists- I just rehearse in my head what needs doing, until I reach the point where I actually do it. Actually, when I think about it, scrapping is one area of my life where I don't procrastinate. I enjoy it so much (and rehearse in my head so much) that I am usually ahead of myself. I have had one DT project for Willowtree Crafts ready since the beginning of December. I love receiving the kit, stroking it, thinking for a couple of days, then doing it. It is just the more mundane areas of my life that I procrasinate with. Anyway, after all that rambling, the layout I am posting is sketch #11 of Pencillines. I love that site because it brings together scrappers from all over the world, and that can only be good from a friendhsip and inspirational point of view. I also love the Dream Street papers I have used for this page. Thanks for looking, and if you do pop by my blog, I'd love you to leave a comment.

8 comments:

micayla said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I love the above layout, its sooo sweet. Anywho's merry Christmas to you and all your family!
Micayla x

scrapdolly said...

Love that page and don't we just love that scrapping interferes with life

lisavc said...

Hi Pam, thank you for the xmas wishes. I hope you all have a lovely scottish xmas too.
I really, really like the knitting layout a couple posts down. Just wonderful that layout..I have an affinity for ' homey' looking layouts.

Heather said...

*waving hello, Pam, from holiday in Atlanta. :)

Angela said...

Fab LO Pam, hope you have a lovely xmas Angela xx

Bah Humbug said...

Hiya Pam - popped by and leaving a comment - lol - loving your work as always - I really do wish you could pass some of your talent along to me!

Hope you and yours have a Magical Christmas & Peaceful New Year

Heather
xx

Heather said...

Ooo that is scrummy Pam. Wish I could find my mojo. Do you think Santa will bring it back to me? lol! Have a wonderful Christmas xx

Roz Roz said...

Have a brilliant Christmas Pam. I love that layout. Mwah.xxx