Saturday, January 27, 2007

Blitz




Today it was time for a blitz of my scrapping area. Although the area didn't look too bad- cause it is our family room I have to keep it reasonably tidy- I knew that hidden behind doors and drawers lurked chaos and disorder. I was beginning to spend more time looking for things, than actually scrapping. The worst part was under my desk. It had become a dumping ground for anything that didn't have a home. So today I went out and bought a set of 6 drawers that fit nicely under the desk, and began a major sort out. (There is still room behind the drawers for squashing awkwardly shaped bits and pieces though).


It was an unusual day because all the family was out, so I pulled everything out, and proceeded to rearrange the storage and sort out my stash. It has to be said that I don't actually have a lot of stash, but what I do have seems to take up lots of space. Anyway, I actually enjoyed the process of weeding out things, sorting this, that and the other, and replacing it all in some sort of organised way. So I have decided to upload some photos of the process. I now have a lovely clear desk to work at, and, would you believe, some empty drawers to fill..... RESULT!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Very tidy! (Are the drawers 12 x 12?)

Maria said...

wanna come and do mine??????????

Roz Roz said...

Wow, that looks great, so organised now, you won't know where to start.

Lynne.x said...

Looks very neat. I've just moved into a new craft space, and can I find my rub ons .... 8/

Debbs said...

really should sort out my scraproom to!
thanks for the comment on my blog
x

Heather said...

Now get filling those empty drawers! What fun