Today it was time for a blitz of my scrapping area. Although the area didn't look too bad- cause it is our family room I have to keep it reasonably tidy- I knew that hidden behind doors and drawers lurked chaos and disorder. I was beginning to spend more time looking for things, than actually scrapping. The worst part was under my desk. It had become a dumping ground for anything that didn't have a home. So today I went out and bought a set of 6 drawers that fit nicely under the desk, and began a major sort out. (There is still room behind the drawers for squashing awkwardly shaped bits and pieces though).
It was an unusual day because all the family was out, so I pulled everything out, and proceeded to rearrange the storage and sort out my stash. It has to be said that I don't actually have a lot of stash, but what I do have seems to take up lots of space. Anyway, I actually enjoyed the process of weeding out things, sorting this, that and the other, and replacing it all in some sort of organised way. So I have decided to upload some photos of the process. I now have a lovely clear desk to work at, and, would you believe, some empty drawers to fill..... RESULT!