Monday, January 08, 2007

Digi scrapper?



I have been loving some of the digi pages I have seen lately, and especially love some of the hybrid pages, so with that in mind I am trying to teach myself to digiscrap. I have done 2 simple LOs so far, these have nothing to do with design, but are just experimenting with how things work. So far I have worked out layers (I think), resizing, opacity, and rotation. I still have a long way to go, but am happy with my progress so far. I will up load my first two efforts- they will be a laugh when I compare them after I become a whizz kid digi scrapper!

The great thing about digiscrapping is that I can do it on my laptop while watching telly! It is nowhere near as much fun as creating a huge mess with paper, glue brads and ink though..

2 comments:

Angela said...

Fab Lo's, must give digi-scrapping a go!!

Roz Roz said...

they are brilliant digi layout's.