Friday, February 09, 2007

holidays


I am on holiday for a week starting tonight. I can't tell you how much I enjoy not having to get up and go to work, being able to take my time in the mornings, wake up in my own good time and potter around the house. We don't have any plans, except an overnight trip to Durham next weekend. But I just love the opportunity to spend time at home, catch up on jobs needing doing, and of course to scrap. I have another LO to do for Willow Tree Crafts. This is with Basic Grey 'LilyKate' papers.
I am running out of photos to scrap- well I have heaps of photos but they were all taken prescrapping and tend to have lots of small figures in busy backgrounds and don't make good layouts. I have scanned a lot of them and zoomed in and cropped, and this has improved some, but many are beyond saving. Also I really prefer multiphoto pages just now, and I just don't have
enough photos of the one thing/event to do these.
My LO today was inspired by Lisa, a hugely talented artist and scrapper from South Australia. It is a great way to use up less than perfect snaps, and to cut out the distracting backgrounds. I love this page and it was such fun to do, so thanks Lisa, for the inspiration.

6 comments:

snakeflake said...

I wish I coul learn to put slideshows on my sites

Best Meds USA
http://www.all4webs.com/d/a/snakeflake/

Tammy said...

Hi Pam,
I have hopped here from Lauren Rhodes after your comment on her blog.
I created her Banner, thanks for your nice comment on it, I'm so glad that Lauren liked it.

Tracie H said...

Pam.....love your Lo hun.
Thanks for the lovely comment.
Tx

lisa said...

Oh wow! I just got home after being away for the weekend..I'm so flattered, I love the layout! thank you so much, it's all so lovely to hear :)

Heather said...

LO is fab, what a very cool idea on how to use these pictures. Lovely stuff Pam. Enjoy your week off, precious time.

scraphappy aka sandy said...

lovely blog and lovely lo