Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Speshal


I did this week's speshal dare today. It was to scrap about the simple things in life, and I wanted to scrap about how little kids get so much pleasure from simple things. It took forever because it just wasn't coming together the way I wanted it. Thank goodness for repo herma! And the mess I made was unreal- I must have pulled every piece of stash I own out, as well as punches, inks etc, but in the end I made a page I really like- I love the red/blue colour combo.

Both kids were out today so that helped. It can be hard scrapping when they are home, particularly if they have friends over. I scrap in the kitchen/family room, and they find my scrapping rather embarrassing so I don't scrap when their friends are here- plus they all take up too much room anyway- I would be tripping over their feet to get at my stash.

8 comments:

lisa said...

Yes it is Pam! we had dinner at a place called Cafe Palazzo, on the corner of O'Connell St and Barton Terrace..my eldest knows the chef who works there..beautiful looking theatre from the outside, never been in it.

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful page, I adore the colours and all the little details.

And it's such a relief to know I am not the only one who creates such a tip for just one page :D

Debbie said...

Oh Pam this pages is gorgeous .. love your interpretation of the theme. I 'm off to have another look at all your gorgeous pages flying across the top of your blog!!!
Debsxxx

Heather said...

Oh I know what you mean, thank goodness for repo as you say ;) Worth all the fuss, it is a lovely page Pam. Super interpritation :D Have a good weekend.

The Girls said...

love this one! thanks for playing Pam :o) - and we DO have a gallery - we had some user issues that needed sorting out - but its all ok now :o) galleries are posted on a friday morning before the new dare goes live on a friday evening but we will be adding to it during the week so if you know the address of our slide galleries you can sneaky peak ;o)

iralamija said...

awesome work!! love this!!


Bety

Donswishes blog said...

love your lo! ive missed loads on your blog!

Karen said...

Love the colour combo Pam, and so much to look at too. :) Really pretty page.