Tuesday, March 27, 2007



My boy is 16 tomorrow. Where has the time gone? He is such a delightful boy- always has been , and hopefully always will be. He has such a laid back accepting personality, with a great sense of humour. He is not the tidiest of kids, but with me as a mother what hope has he? But he is kind, and very innocent for a kid of his age. He has always been a bit of a homebody, which is nice. He has a great group of friends who like nothing better than going to the park and kicking a football around. they don't appear to be interested in girls, drinking, smoking, drugs or other harmful things. He has exams coming up in a month and I do worry about how well he will do. he is a bright boy, but will not push himself, and thinks that near enough is good enough. So Happy Birthday Jack- enjoy your day, enjoy your easter holiday, and get ready for a few weeks of nagging, chivvying, and work at a rate you can't even begin to contemplate! Hope you like the card I made for him- inspired by a card I saw in Paperchase- love that shop!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow, Jack. (He sounds a delightful son and young man, Pam.)

Kat said...

Happy birthday from me to Jack as well, Pam!!!
Agree with Heather, sounds you really have a great son! :)

lisa said...

great birthday card, hope he does well on his exams. your description of him reminds me very much of my eldest, tristan, who's 28 now, and still a delight :)

Em said...

Gorgeous card Pam, well done you.

Heather said...

He sounds just lovely Pam, hope he had a great day, love the card too.