Tuesday, June 26, 2007

48 hours.

Well, we are pretty well packed now. This time on Thursday we should have just left Heathrow for the 12 hour flight to Hong Kong, then a couple of hours there before the 8 hour stretch to Brisbane. I can't wait- well to arrive in Brisbane that is- Hate the flight, how come it is so tiring doing nothing? It is going to be great to catch up with all the family- the big ones, and the litle babies 2 new additions to the family since out last trip, and can't wait to see the other kids and say 'oh my goodness loke how grown up you are now'. Loooking forward to scrap shopping- you know, I think my mojo is coming back already. I am already planning what photos I'll take and how to scrap them. And the most exciting thing is......(scrapwise that is)......
I am going to a class with Carole Janson yeah. If you don't know carole's style, just click the link is my sidebar. then you will know why I am excited!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Enjoy your time in Australia, Pam! Hope you have a great time with family and fun with Carole ... take notes and teach us at the crop!!! :)

Long flight ... do you have any good books/magazines to take?

Roz Roz said...

Have a brilliant time Pam, can't wait to see your pics when you get back.

lisa said...

You must be home by now? can't wait to see photos )hint, hint)

lisa said...

hello?