Friday, June 08, 2007

Garden


Just been playing with my camera in the garden. Even after all this time living in the UK, I am still amazed by how easily things grow in this country. These photos have all been taken in one of my perennial borders. In just a few weeks this border goes from virtually nothing to this profusion of flowers and greenery- oh and weeds too. I am working hard to keep the weeds under control before I go to Australia. I think now the flowers are winning. I have aquilegias, sage, geraniums, aliums, alchamellia, osteospermum, peonies to name a few (without spell checks!) the rhodedendrons are just past their best now, so haven't photographed those. Heather- these photos are for you. In terms of scrapping I just have a cj entry to do, then that's it until I get back.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cool - looks like you've a purple fairy grove there. :)

Heather said...

WOW! What stunning picture of a stunning border! You trip sounds like heaven to me, I am sure you will have a fabulous time. Take care Pam xx

lisa said...

Hi Pam! hoping you have a wonderful trip back home. How cold is the Barossa you asked? well here at home, Robertstown, it was minus 2 the other night. In the Barossa it's scarves and hats weather.