Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Slowing down


I'm slowing down my scrapping this month, well actually I couldn't really scrap much slower than I do already. What I mean is, I'm not really scrapping at all. I'm off to Australia at the end of the month, and am just too busy to scrap just now. the garden has just exploded recently- a combination of light, heat and rain, and everything is grwing profusely, including weeds. So I need to devote a lot of my spare time trying to keep it in order before we leave. It looks gorgeous just now, lots of flowers out, especially rhodedendrons. I know they are big, brash and blousy, but I love them just the same.

I am also doing Cheryl's on line photography course, so that is taking a bit of time. I'm still trying to suss out my new camera. At the moment I only have the 18-55mm lens it came with so I am trying to work out which lens to buy. I am finding the non zoom bit frustrating.

Anyway I will post a LO I did a couple of weeks ago. All the patterned paper handmade by moi.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your garden sounds beautiful - can we see a piccie?

I like your "Why so sad" layout - nice colours.

mum on the run said...

Great LO, just love all the colours