Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another LO


Here is yet another holiday LO for the family album. This is about the kids at White Water World, part of Dreamland. Again, there were hardly any people here- The Aussies all think it is winter, but the water is heated, the temperature is around 20 degrees, so we think it is summer! Kids had a great time, as you can imagine. I am enjoying doing these straightforawrd multiphoto LOs so much. Once again I have used my old Colorbok papers. This time I added some rubons that were free with Scrapbook Inspirations mag some time ago. Love this using up of the old stash too! Yesterday I went to the crop here in Edinburgh. I hadn't been for ages so it was nice to catch up with everyone again. It was pouring with rain which is great on a crop day. If it is a fine day, then I don't get to go to the crop as here in Scotland we need to take advantage of fine days to do outside stuff- either the gardening, or most likely a family day out, usually involving a long walk in a remote area of the scottish hills! At the crop I worked on some pages for my sister's wedding album. This is a very restrained album using blue, white and cream. I thought I would get a lot done, because of the simplicity of it, but chatting, eating and admiring everyone else's work got in the way. I also spent some money. I bought some stickles, which a re new to me and I love them. If you like to add a little glitter to your page, especially on letters, then go for stickles. fab stuff. My best but though was a tote- papermania, and just £10- bargain! I have been wanting a crop tote for some time and was undecided whether to get the AMM one or the PM one. they are very similar, so when I saw the PM one at that price in stamper's grove, my mind was made up. Anyway, it is another wet summer's day here, so I guess the best thing for me to do is some domestics. Will do some cleaning, then make some Laksa for tea-YUM. (for those of you who don't know what Laksa is, it is a Singaporean lemony, coconut seafood/noodle soup.)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks for visiting my blog and thanks forthe comment too, you are talented also fab lo's
Sarah x

Kate Bucci said...

Love that LO! Those pictures are great...where has summer gone?! Stickles are FAB and I'm glad you've discovered them. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Angela said...

Fab LO! love it, and yum Laska sounds good

Heather said...

thanks for the comment on my blog :) I love your layouts! sO bright & colourful!

CloClo said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I have loved your stuff in SI gallery for a while so its great get the feedback. Loving the multi-photo layouts - I'm trying to get a few more of these done too.