Thursday, August 09, 2007




Here are some pictures from Queensland. First, my two beautiful little nephews. Lucas is now 12 months and this was the first time I have seen him- he is so cute, and his brother Noah who is coming up from three. he is really cute too, but for some reason, didnot take to me at all. I don't usually have a problem getting kids to bond with me, but this little guy was just not interested. I think Jack and Emily were such good company for him that I just didn't get a look in. The others are a few snaps of things we did- the beach at surfer's paradise, Dreamworld, White water world, Australia Zoo, view from the big wheel at Sea World, Movie world and Wet'n Wild. Yes, we theme parked lots, but my kids love them, and if they're happy, I'm happy!
Don't you just love those blue skies? I really miss those huge blue skies....

1 comment:

lisa said...

Looks like our queensland photos and yes, i do love the big, blue skies.