Saturday, August 11, 2007

I scrapped!

This is my frst LO since arriving home from Australia. Actually it is my first Lo for ages, not counting Carole Janson's class in Brisbane. I really struggled with this LO because I like my pages to feature people, rather than things. However i wanted to scrp these photos as the kids are there on these rides, and if you follow the little arrows you can find them! I also need to find paper that would complement the overwhelming blueness (is there such a word?) of the photos, and eventually found this very old basic grey paper- I think it is Sophie.. Anyway, I am quite happy with the finished result- I think it does capture the movement, excitement and colour of the day. I did another tonight of Wet'n Wild, but am not too sure what I think of that one. I'll lokk in the morning and see how I feel about it then.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Loving the bright blue sky and colours of the photos, and the ribbons, and how the paper you've chosen accentuates the photos.

Angela said...

Great Layout, looks like you had a fab time!

lisa said...

wow you're quick, mine are still sitting round not even thought about yet..actually , come to think of it, I'm about 3 trips behind :D

Roz Roz said...

scrummy layout, I know what you mean about to much blue, but you did a brilliant job, might send my holiday pics to scrap for me, mwahahhaha

Dolores said...

Wow I love your work!