Thursday, August 16, 2007



Thought I would upload my 'Wet'n wild' LO. I wasn't too sure when I did it, but quite like it now, but not the buttons. However they are so firmly stuck that they have to say. Not to worry- it's not meant to be a work of art- just a scrapbook LO to put in the family album. It's great to do LO's like this and not stress out about whether they are good enough for a design team. The papers I used are from a big pack of colorbok papers I bought years ago when I first started scrapping. You know how when you first start scrapping everything seems so expensive so you're always on the lookout for budget scrap goods? (Well I was anyway) Well this was one of those deals, a big bulk pack. I used to give it to Emily to scrap with when I developed a taste for more expensive papers etc. Anyway, none of my more expensive papers seemed to work with these bright photos, but the colorbok ones have done the trick. So I guess I am saying don't be too hasty in throwing away stash- You never know when you might need it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Pam I love the buttons ( Button daft me ) I know what you mean though about old stash. I have stuff that alsmost threw out but then decided I liked again hehe