Sunday, September 02, 2007

Carole Janson's class LO


Just a very quick post tonight. I wanted to add the LO I did when I was in Australia in July. I was lucky enough to attened one of Carole's Janson's classes, and this is the finished LO (finally!). I didn't have a photo at the time, but have now added one of Emily. This LO looks so much better IRL. The photo is actually attached to a transparent mat, but unfortunately it can't be seen in the photo. I have put the LO in a box frame so it remains nice and dimensional., and I've crackle glazed the frame in toning colours. Carole is such a talented scrapper, and a lovely, friendly lady too! See more of her work here. Thanks for a great class Carole- one thing I learned is don't scrimp on the stash!

9 comments:

Scrapbook With Vanilla said...

WOW! I am so jealous!! ;) Your LO turned out AMAZING!!! beautiful work

Tammy James said...

Hi Pam,

This LO is gorgeous, I agree Carole's work is so beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by. : )

Heather said...

What a lovely photo and layout, Pam, and all the better for being displayed in the beautifully crackled box frame.

KimA said...

Hi Pam ... thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your layout - looks like it was a great class.

Carole Janson said...

Hi Pam, it looked lovely when you were creating, and it is stunning now you have it in a frame, Wow !!

It was so lovely to meet you and I hope everything is going really well, and maybe one day we will meet again.

All the very best
Carole xx

KarenB said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.

I love this LO, such beautiful detail. Lucky you for attending one of Carole Janson's classes.

Jolene Pienaar said...

oh wow, what a great take on the class, it looks gorgeous!
Thanks for dropping by my blog too :P

Heather said...

What a stunning project, it looks gorgeous on here let alone what it must be like IRL!

domestic goddess said...

stunning LO, Craole is such a talented scrapper!