Thursday, October 11, 2007

badgirls continued

This is the LO I did for the latest round of the Badgirls challenge. The class was about elements that give a design unity. I have scrapped this picture before, but it was perfect for what I wanted to do. I have to say that this LO is gorgeous IRL, (even if I do say so myself LOL). This week I have also been working on some LOs using Dream Street papers, because I am to be December's guest designer for them. They sent me a very generous package of papers. I was allowed to choose six of their collections, and I received two lots of the the collections. For the gallery each LO has to use only one collection, but I will mix the collections for my own use.
I am off on holiday for a week next week- yea! I will have some time to get a bit of order into my house, tidy my stash area, and, best of all, go to London for 4 days! I love London, I know it's big, busy and expensive, but it is still one of my most favourite cities in the world- love it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the photo and the amazing detail and texture of the layout.

Have a great time in London. Sounds a good week off - a mixture of getting stuff done in the house and going away to the big city!