Friday, November 09, 2007

Weekend at last!

I'm so pleased it's the weekend- I am so busy at work just now, heaps of assessments to do, reports to write and deadlines to meet. It's all a bit stressful to be honest. Tomorrow my husband and I are off to the Lake District, just overnight, minus the kids. They are no longer interested in tagging along with us,especially if it involves the great outdoors. I'm really looking forward to it. So I won't be scrapping this weekend! But hopefully will get to take some interesting photos. I'll post a LO I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm determined to scrap my older photos, and this LO is one of when Emily was little and woke up to find it has snowed overnight. She was up and dressed before any of us, determined that we should all go skiing.She always was a kid with heaps of get up and go! Although the photos are not great quality, I really like them because of the story they tell.
Next weekend I'm off to Scrapaganza in Holland. I've never been to one of these events before and am really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have fun at Scrapaganza. I'd like to go to that one year, whwn my littlies aren;t so little!

Wanted to see your layout but when I clicked the link it said I had to be registered at the bad girls sight. Sounds a cute story/photo!