Thursday, December 20, 2007

Miss December

Well I am the December dreamgirl for Dream Street papers. I was sent a very generous package to make some projects for their Decemebr newsletter, and it is now finally out. You should be able to see the projects in the newsletter here. The mini album has been requested for display at the Dream Street stand at the winter CHA show in America- that's pretty exciting news!

The countdown for Christmas is well and truly underway. I am finding it hard to muster enthusiasm this year. The kids are older, and buying DVDs and computer games isn't much fun. So I must muster some enthusiasm and start wrapping them. I also need to think about what we are going to eat, and go do the shopping. It is so cold here at the moment, with very heavy frosts and fog. it is quite beautiful though and I was leaving for work this morning I spotted this frosty rose in my garden. It looks good enough to eat!

1 comment:

C70 said...

congrats on being a dream girl!!! and yes you are right! that rose looks so yummy!!!