Thursday, February 28, 2008

D is for doodling..


We are up to the letter D in the art journal at It's a Creative World, so I thought I would do doodling. I enjoyed playing around with coloured pens for this page:

I'm also doing a challenge at Itty Bitty Scrap Shack, and it just so happens that the challenge this week was about doodling, but it had to be a double page LO- I really struggled with this, not the doodling, but with the DLO. I really don't like double LOs. Anyway, I had these photos of Emily at Portabello Market in London, and thought about how she is always attracted to the asian/indian stalls. That made me think about doodling paisleys, and that led me to think about those henna tattoos, and so I started doodling along those lines. This is what I came up with:
You can click on the image to see it better.
You can't beat a uniball signo white marker for doodling on black.

So whilst on the subject of doodling -here are some more doodled LOs I did a while back:

4 comments:

Itty Bitty Scrap Shack said...

Pam, these layouts are beautiful! You are a great doodler!

Veronica said...

WOWSA that's some AMAZING Doodling!!

Veronica

Jen said...

You are a doodling queen! I love your work.
See you around BG.

Bethany Kartchner said...

What beautiful examples! Amazing work!