Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tag

I've been tagged by Julie

It's a tag with a difference

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MY MIDDLE NAME?

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)



So here goes:

J- JOB- yes I have a fulltime job- as an outreach teacher for preschool children with Autism.

E- EASY GOING- nothing much gets me wound up- if anything I'm probably a bit too laid back.

A-AUSTRALIAN- born and bred, but I've lived in scotland for 19 years now, and love it here (love OZ too though!)

N-NERVOUS (struggling here with 'n') I'm nervous around heights- I don't like looking down from tall buildings or going on cable cars-really would rather have two feet firmly on the ground.



So that's 4 letters (glad I have a short name, so I need to find 4 people to tag:

Cleo
Kat
Willow
Helen

4 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Um..thankyou (i think!!!!)
Will get this done tommorrow!!!!
xx

Enfys said...

All Done! Aren't I good?????

Julie Corfield said...

sweet! A short name :) *Psst* I had already tagged Cleo lol

lisa said...

Heaps of congrats on being one of the runner-ups! well done!
Thanks for the heads up about the free course, I might get into that, time permitting.
I love your 'B'..very pretty.
Jean is my mother-in-laws name..I like my m-i-l a lot :)