Saturday, February 02, 2008

Yes it is!

Well I bought The Scrapbook Magazine, and yes it is true. I was one of the runners up in Scrapbooker of the Year, so that's exciting news. Also in other news just as exciting I have been given a place on the Scrapbook Sisters design team, so I'm really looking forward to making LOs for them. Oh, and I have this LO in this month's Scrapbook Inspirations, so all in all it has been quite a scrapping few days from me.

This is a LO I did quite a while ago. The call was for pages using stamping, and here I have used Autumn Leaves flourish stamps, and Butterfly stamps. The butterflies were stamped on vellum, embossed, then painted with watercolours mixed with iridescent medium.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Pam, mum asks what do you win.
Heather B

Heather said...

Congratulations Pam.
I really enjoy your site, I check it out every couple of days.
Heather

lindschick said...

Congratulations, this LO is lovely, I love the butterfly theme and such a cute idea with the pictures.

Heather said...

Yes it was and I saw it too, gorgeous stuff, love that page, congrats Pam on that and your DT. Enjoy!