Sunday, March 09, 2008

I've been tagged


By Jeni

7 Random facts about me:


1. I was born in one of the most remote, hottest parts of Australia-Tibboburra, in far west NSW.

2. My beverage of choice is Earl Grey tea- love it!

3. I trained as a primary teacher in Adelaide, South Australia.

4. I like listening to female singers- anything from Patsy Cline, and Dusty Springfield to Amy McDonald and Amy Winehouse!

5. I'm inclined to be a bit on the lazy side!

6. I took a year off when I was young and back packed around Europe and Asia.

7. If I had my life over I would be an architect, not a teacher.


So who to tag?

Tracie, Lisa, Lauren, Lori, Helen,

6 comments:

Bethany Kartchner said...

How fun to read a few random facts about you! So glad that you are in the IBSS contest, I've really enjoyed seeing your work!

C70 said...

Thanks for sharing! Loved reading about you!

Christine

g said...

HI PAM!!! jut thought I'ld pop by and say "hi" now that I know you're here!

It is REALLY neat to read facts about people you don't know. allows you to get t know them better!
I have a new appreciation of tagging.

g

pepsigirl said...

So fun reading more about you! Would be So cool to backpack around like that! you RawK!!

Kazza said...

Stumbled across your blog by accident but stayed for ages looking at all your lovely layouts. Recently got into scrapping myself. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Tammy James said...

Hi,
I followed the link from UKS to your blog to have a peek at your stamp storage and what do you know Tibboburra jumps out at me! LOL
Now to an Aussie that sounds familiar.
Oh and even better your work is just gorgeous I love it!
So Hi! I'll be visiting again.