Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't you just love....

.....

.....Prima? These are the Prima papers I have been sent by Scrapbook Sisters to play with. So far I have made 3 LOs- the papers are gorgeous. They are double sided, so twice the value in my opinion, and really nice, heavy quality too. They are very versatile designs which can be used for a range of projects, for example, masculine pages,vintage, garden, travel or children. I was also sent some of the Papermania printed vellums, a range I would probably not chosen for myself. That's the great thing about being on a design team-you get to play with things that you maybe wouldn't have though of using. However I've enjoyed using these vellums. They can soften aspects of the LO, and are useful also for layering, without blocking out the underlayer completely.

Here's a LO I did a while ago-Emily who is sometimes too serious for her own good. She most definitely did not inherit her capacity to work from her mother!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heather said...

I really like the rainbow of flowers, and how it ties in to the "enjoy the rainbow" phrase on the layout.

gudrun said...

Hi Pam.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. :)
Your blog and your artwork is really beautiful. :)
I'm sorry I'm allmost out of stock of the spring-line patternd paper I designed.
I have some very few left, but not for shops...
BUT Next week 3ndyPapir (lene and I) will introduce our new summer-collection. Double-sided papers. I also made a set of alfa-clearstamps.
Just e-mail me if you're intrested. :)
gudrun@3ndypapir.no

Jeanette said...

OMG! This layout rocks! i love the rainbow of flowers!

Jeni Boisvert said...

Okay Pam, that is like the coolest layout I've seen in like FORever!!! You so RAWK!

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

YEs... I seriously love Prima and more so I SERIOUSLY LOVE THAT LO! I see a lift in my future. LOL

Hugs
Rach

Scrapbook Sisters Blog said...

Have to say I really love this layout. The colours are stunning and the design shows off the picture to perfection.