Saturday, April 19, 2008

Don't You just love...

...a surprise?
Well yesterday I had a lovely surprise waiting for me when I got home from work- a big box of Dream St papers- the entire new collection. It came direct from the company as a thank you for sending them a minibook I made last year for the company to display in the trade booth at the winter CHA show. I had no idea I this package was coming, so it was indeed a great surprise, and I have to say there are some gorgeous papers in the collection. as you can see from the photos. I don't know which to play with first! Scrapping wise I have been very busy this week I have done 5 pages for Scrapbook Sisters. I am trying to think of something a little different to make too, maybe a minibook- a book in a box... start thinking.

5 comments:

Tammy James said...

Hi Pam, Oh Lucky you!
I am doing some DT work, making cards for May with those Birdie Bits Papers and they are gorgeous, I wouldn't know which to use first either!

Roz said...

OH Pam, how lovely are those papers, you deserve each and every sheet, enjoy playing with them.

Jazzy1972 said...

What an amazing thing to come home to, I love it when things like that happen. Congrats. I am sure it was well deserved and the papers are all yummy.

Maggie said...

Wow what a great surprise.
Hope you have fun playing with all your goodies.
x

Jens Place in Space said...

wow I would of been in heaven!